Monday, August 11, 2008

More Fun With Konad

Some more reader requests- Konad stamps!

I know these are a little sloppy and there's pieces of cotton ball all over my nails- I had to rush a little!

I also stupidly forgot to write down what the plate numbers were, thinking I could remember them by looking at them- hahaha, yeah, right Scrangie! I apologize- I will go look at my plates and add them to this post :)

The base color I'm using is Color Club Pink Rush (and Power Play in a few pictures) and the Konad polish is Konad Special Polish in Black Gold.


Flower, flower arch, two flowers with dots, swirly design, large flower with vines.


French tips: Fishnet, animal print, hearts, flowers. Paisley design.


Plaid, dot gradient, argyle, fishnet, zebra.


Double bows, stars, hearts, double flowers, bow with ribbon.


Lovelt with hearts and stars, polka-dotted bow, heart cluster, french tip swirl design, french tip leaves design (my favorite!)


Konad french tip plate.


Butterfly, squiggly thing, weird star with arm things, flower arch, fleur-de-lys



The plate I use most often! Spider, jolly roger, scorpion, cobra, unicorn!


I have tons of Konad plates, so if there's a specific plate or design you're interested in seeing, drop me a line! If I have it I'll be sure to do a picture.

Konad is super fun. If you like nail art at all, you would really like this. I get mine from www.wowsocool.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers