Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Zoya Downtown Collection

This was my first Zoya purchase, and I've been hooked ever since. It's still my favorite Zoya collection, and for good reason. Just look at these fantastic colors! I don't think there's a weak point at all in the collection. I've worn every single one of these colors enough to make a big dent in the bottles, and that's saying something.



Freja. A lovely shimmering charcoal. This is one of those polishes I would have bought just for the name, but the color was so beautiful I didn't have to!


Indigo. A deep, dark midnight blue with just a hint of multicolored glitter. I wish there was more glitter in this one, but it's still beautiful.


Kotori. A very sparkly blue shimmer on a blackish base. It takes three coats to achieve bottle color, but it's worth it. This color is slightly washed out, but it's the best way to show the shimmer. It's a little bit darker in real life.


Lael. The only creme in the collection. Such a wonderful color. Purple creme! There aren't very many purple cremes, but there need to be more. Purple cremes rock.


Rea. Metallic, shimmery, silvery purple. A little bit of a chameleon, it changes from more purple to more silver depending on the lighting.



Suvi. This is a must-have color. A semi-sheer blackened forest green. It takes three coats to achieve bottle color. I can't think of many (if any) dupes for this color.

Every color in this collection is perfect. Application is great, no thick formulas, no messed up brushes, no bubbling. Just pure, dark sparkly awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers