Thursday, August 7, 2008

Reader Request: China Glaze Kaliedoscope, Part 1

A request from lovely reader Rose! I'm sorry I've been so late in getting these pictures posted! Anyway, here's a few from one of my all time favorite collections, China Glaze Kaleidoscope.

These are very strongly holographic, much more than the China Glaze OMG collection. They require two to three coats each, but they dry lightning fast. Faster than any polish I've ever used!

These are all the colors I could find- I have the entire collection but I seem to have misplaced over half of them! I'll post these for now, and continue to search in between the couch cushions and under the bed....


Sexagon. My go-to polish that looks good with everything. Light silver based holo.


He's Going In Circles. Green-based holo.


How About A Tumble? Light Purple or Rose-based holo.


It's My Turn. Rich gold-based holo.



Kaleidoscope Him Out. Baby blue based holo.




Let's Do It IN 3-D. Black/Charcoal based holo.


As soon as I locate my missing Kaleidoscopes, I'll have those up. OMG is all lined up and ready to go as well!

I'll also be following up on a request for Konad stamps, so hopefully I'll have those posted soon!

Again, I always love requests! Sometimes it takes me a little longer than I'd like to finish them, but I love them nonetheless! If you have a request, always feel free to email me or leave a comment and I'll do my best to fulfill it in a reasonable amount of time.

I feel like I'm forgetting one, though... I checked through my email and my notepad and didn't see it, but I still have that "I forgot something!" feeling... If it was your request, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers