Saturday, September 27, 2008

It's Alive!!

The other day I had mentioned that I was playing mad scientist and created a few of my very own frankenpolishes. I really wanted to make some colors that I couldn't buy anywhere. There are not enough greens, purples, glitters or holos in the universe, so I attempted to make a couple!

As always, please click the image to view full size.


#1. Bright purple holo with slight green duochrome, green, holographic and blue glitter.





#2. Medium green with varying shades of purple glitter.



#3. Dark forest green and gold holo.



#4. This isn't blue! It's bright purple! Bright purple with green duochrome and glitter.





#5. Metallic olive green with holographic glitter.



#6. Bright purple/blue duochrome loaded with iridescent and multicolored pink, purple, blue and holographic glitter.



#7. Deep green with holographic glitter.



#8. Luminous dark green shimmery metallic.



#9. My very own homemade holographic glitter topcoat! Unbelievably sparkly.




#8 with #9 on top.


So, how did I do? I love all my colors! I've since made a bunch more 'frankenpolishes' and I think I'm hooked! I love making my own colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers