Thursday, September 4, 2008

Rescue Beauty Lounge Fall/Winter 2008 Preview!

A collection inspired by fashion - fall fashion- specifically opaque tights. I love the idea and look of different colored tights worn with different outfits for a unique look. I remember when I had a favorite pair of tights- they were bright green with black stripes. I used to wear them ALL THE TIME. I wore them with black skirts and miniskirts, under ripped jeans, with shorts... I wore them so much that the toe area of the tights disappeared. I still have them... I haven't worn them in years, but for some reason I can't bear to part with them.

Anyway, I'm babbling. Here are the colors for the collection, and as soon as I have visuals I'll post them!

Teal is a perfect deep green/navy that adds the right touch of mystery when worn with all black. Or wear it with bold winter florals or plaids to tone down the pattern. Ok fashion confession-Iʼm still haunted. Remember that perfect greenish blue Lanvin bag three seasons ago? I didnʼt get it and Iʼm getting this out of my system.

No More War—this olive green is the perfect counterpoint to the defused earth tones on many of the runways.

Bruised is a deep plum brown. It actually goes with everything this fall from cooler shades of charcoal gray to saturated rich hues.

Plie, a classic opaque neutral beige with a hint of blush welcomes back the return of winter whites.

All of these will be available soon at RescueBeauty.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers