Thursday, September 11, 2008

Rescue Beauty Lounge Fall 2008 Swatches!

Again, please ignore the broken nails- I know they don't look pretty!



Bruised. This is very nice for fall. It's muted and soft but it still stands out.


No More War. THIS IS HOT!!! It's the exact color of a green olive. I don't own any other colors like this- it's totally unique. I'm a huge fan of olive green and I will be wearing this color a LOT.


Teal. Much darker than I thought it would be. Very nice blue creme that seems a little faded. I also don't have any colors like this one.


Plie. A pretty pink creme, the color of ballet slippers. At first I didn't like this because it made my hands look dirty, but looking at this picture, I think it's really nice now!


All of these are totally unique and completely different from everyone else's fall releases. I think that's one of the things I love most about Rescue Beauty Lounge- they always have something different! While everyone else is releasing vampy metallics and red cremes, Rescue Beauty Lounge stands out by releasing muted, unconventional colors in a creme formula. Awesome.

The formula on these is amazing as usual- all are pretty much one coaters, but I did two anyway. Plie was a little streaky. Otherwise they're smoother than glass and you could apply them with your eyes closed.

On a different note, apparently I haven't been getting my comment notification emails! I think I have it working now, so if you've left a comment recently and I haven't responded, I'm sorry! I'm going through my posts now to see what comments I've missed. Your comments mean a lot to me and I'm very thankful for your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers