Saturday, September 20, 2008

Random nail-related post of the day.

Today I went to Bark-a-paw-looza (yes, goofy name) which is basically a big dog party. While I was there, I stopped to look at the cutest little pit bull puppy ever and noticed that the owner of the puppy had a pretty wicked awesome variation on a french mani!

She had long, natural nails with black polish and metallic cranberry colored tips. How cool! If I had to guess, I'd say the tip color was China Glaze Vertical Rush. Needless to say, I was excited but too shy to say anything!

I had another nail encounter last week at Target- the cashier had neon skittles on her very overgrown acrylic nails. I told her I loved her nails. I did! They looked way better than the usual overgrown stark white and very square pink and whites I usually see on girls here.

So, woo! Random nail encounters!

In other news, I was bitten by the creativity bug today and mixed up a bunch of nail polishes. I've seen this referred to as "frankening" or creating a Frankenpolish. Frankenpolish, I love that!

I made a bunch of really cool colors and I can't wait to post my creations here!

Have you ever made a 'frankenpolish'?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers