Saturday, September 13, 2008

Polish Addict and Scrangie: Live Blogging!

EmpressStephanie: Soooorry
EmpressStephanie: lol
xkeinmitleidx: Hehehe :D
*** Auto-response sent to xkeinmitleidx: “Life is like a box of chocolates. Cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable because all you get back is another box of chocolates. So you’re stuck with this un - definable whipped mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down till there’s nothing left to eat. Sure once in a while there’s a peanut butter cup, or an English toffee, but they’re gone too fast and taste is fleeting. So you end up with nothing but broken bits filled with hardened jelly and teeth shattering nuts. And if you’re desperate enough to eat those all you’re left with is an empty box filled with useless brown paper wrappers.” – Cancer Man
EmpressStephanie: I went to the mall to pick up some hot topics for Colorsgalore
xkeinmitleidx: I just ordered a crapload of Hot Topic polishes, I had 20% off code
EmpressStephanie: they’re pretty awesome
xkeinmitleidx: I recently got the Kelly Green, Iridescent Purple and yellow/green neon, I’m impressed
xkeinmitleidx: I had to get 2 backups of iridescent purple >.>
EmpressStephanie: when you say iridescent purple - is that the glittery purple?
xkeinmitleidx: Yep, it’s glittery purple with sort of… duochromeyness
EmpressStephanie: that one is GORGEOUS
EmpressStephanie: okay I need to pull out my sterilites
EmpressStephanie: I’m going to be updating the spreadsheet too
EmpressStephanie: do you keep you?
xkeinmitleidx: Sweet.
xkeinmitleidx: I don’t have a spreadsheet but I keep a text list
xkeinmitleidx: haven’t updated it since… march? lol
EmpressStephanie: lol
EmpressStephanie: so then you have like a million to add to it then
xkeinmitleidx: Yeah, it’s gonna take me a while =/ And I only had Essie, OPI and China Glaze on it lol
EmpressStephanie: I have about 100 to add to mine
EmpressStephanie: I’ve been getting carried away
EmpressStephanie: the nailboard market place was the worst thing that ever happened to me : P
xkeinmitleidx: Yeah, I went a little crazy this week…
xkeinmitleidx: Ooh, I haven’t been there…. Afraid to look!
EmpressStephanie: sometimes you can get really good deals
EmpressStephanie: I got Wyatt Earple Purple for 4 bucks
xkeinmitleidx: Nice!
EmpressStephanie: yea I’ve been lemming that one forever
xkeinmitleidx: I’m going through my Orlys right now…. I think I’m missing a few!
EmpressStephanie: :O which ones?
xkeinmitleidx: The two dark purples I just bought and one of the sparkly ones that came with the little rhinestones… Turquoise Charm?
EmpressStephanie: ah from the new collex?
xkeinmitleidx: Nah, old ones I think. I’m pretty sure Turquoise Charm is discontinued
xkeinmitleidx: Haven’t seen it anywhere in a loooooong time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers