Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Scrangie Goes Green!

That's right... I'm giving up my nailpolish and my car and my AquaNet and I'm gonna SAVE THE PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LOL, you didn't think I was serious, did you? Me, the Queen of Chemicals???

Well, one thing I *am* going to do is post pictures of green polish. There are not enough green polishes in the world, but I've rounded up the greens from my collection and I'm going to post them here for all to admire.

I will most likely have to do this in three or four installments, so consider this Part One!

On to the greens!

I'll start off with some more common and well-loved greens:


China Glaze Gussied-Up Green


Color Club Limelight


Misa Green With Envy


Misa Toxic Seduction


NARS Zulu


Zoya Suvi


Zoya Tangy


Sinful San Fransisco


New York Summer Amaranth


Nubar Green Tea


NYX Las Vegas


Nubar Grass Green


OPI Green-Wich Village


China Glaze Outta Bounds


Rescue Beauty Lounge Recycle


Sinful Show Me The Way


Sally Hansen Glow


Rimmel Camouflage


Revlon Lush Lime


Sally Hansen Emerald City


Many, many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers