Saturday, July 19, 2008

Dita Von Teese's Awesome Half-Moon Mani

Normally I don't do the "celebrity" thing. I could really care less what LiLo or J-Lo or K-Fed or whoever does with their nails. Celebrity nail trends are very boring and uninspired and just not that interesting. There are really only two celebrities whose nails I care about- Rihanna and Fergie, as they always seem to be breaking away from the trends and doing their own thing.

I'm making an exception by posting this awesome picture of the incredibly gorgeous Dita Von Teese wearing an awesome red and white half-moon mani. I'm in love with this look in any color combination. I especially loved the Sephora catalogue white and orange one.


Photo Credit: WENN

Click the image to enlarge. Isn't that a great look? It looks so old fashioned retro glamourous.

What do you think of the half-moon style? Have you ever tried it? I'm curious!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers