Saturday, July 26, 2008

Look-Alikes for Misa Poisoned Passion Collection

I've had a couple requests for dupes of the Poisoned Passion collection, but I'm waaaay behind on my swatching! I don't have any new pictures yet (working on it, though!). I do, however, have these pictures that I can use to compare.

If you can't wait until August 15th to get your hands on the new Misa collection, these colors should hold you over...




Misa Forbidden Lust, or....


Sally Hansen Flair, or...


Revlon Primal Purple, or...


NYX Wild, or...


Essie Viva La Vespa (index finger).




Misa A Sin Worth Committing, or...



MAC Naughty Nautical.

(OPI Yoga-Ta Get This Blue or Essie Aruba Blue might match well also!)



Misa Fatal Affair, or...


Misa Blueberry Glaze, or...


Sally Hansen Spark, or...


OPI Ink (though this looks much more purple in real life.)




Misa Love Bite, or...


Black Phoenix Trading Post Blood Countess, or....


Zoya Casey.



Misa Dying Love, or...


Lippmann Collection Hit Me With Your Best Shot, or...


Chanel Black Satin.

(Also, Zoya Freja or Zoya Raven might make good dupes.)



Misa Toxic Seduction, or...


CND Blue Blood. This is the closest match I could find, and it's not a very good one!
Also kinda-but-not-really similar:

China Glaze BLK-BILA-BONG.


Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers