Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Random Swatch: Rescue Beauty Lounge Au Chocolat

As much as I love all the colors of the rainbow, there are certain colors that I just seem to have an affinity for- brown would be one of them.

Fall is my favorite season- if it was October all year round I'd be ecstatic- and a few polish colors really remind me of fall. Gold, copper, bronze, orange and most of all, brown. Needless to say I have quite a few brown polishes, ranging from chocolate milk colored to fresh dirt colored. I like brown shimmer, brown creme, brown glitter, brown frost, you name it, I'm there.

Out of all my brown creme polishes, I've found a new love: Rescue Beauty Lounge Au Chocolat.



Here's Au Chocolat. It's the perfect dark chocolate shade without a hint of shimmer. It makes me want to put on a warm fuzzy sweater and go for a walk in the crisp, cold autumn air. Unfortunately, it's July and I have to suffer through a few more months of summer.

But, still. Look how pretty that is. I feel like my nails don't do it justice. It's perfect.

I know most people don't consider brown to be a beautiful color- in fact, I think most people find it boring, but I love it. If I can't convince you, check out The Polish Addict's swatches of gorgeous, vampy brown colors. There's a chocolate shade to fit every skintone, and I think you should really give one a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers