Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fancy by Jessica Simpson

Totally not nail polish related, I know, but this is a beauty blog so it's technically on topic, right?

I just stumbled across this new fragrance by Jessica Simpson, due to be released sometime in August. I was one of the (apparently few) people who loved the Dessert line (but not really the Dessert Treats garbage) so this has me a little interested. I am really not a fan of celebrity fragrances. I do own a few, but that's based on how they smell (and in one instance a short-lived obsession with all things Paris Hilton). However, if the celebrity fragrance promises to make me smell like cupcakes, I'm sold.

I like the way the bottle looks, and the notes sound half good and half awful. I'd be curious to give this a sniff to see if it's awesome or awesomely bad. Cause toasted almonds!! I can't resist something promising to make me smell like toasted almonds.

If you can't tell from that picture, the notes are: Pear, Apricot Nectar, Red Fruits (?), Gardenia, Night Blooming Jasmine, Toasted Almonds (!!!), Caramel, Creamy Crystals (wtf?!?!) and Vanilla Cream.

Seriously.... what the hell is a "creamy crystal"??

All of that aside, when I look at this fragrance, I can't help but think...

Here's your one chance, Fancy don't let me down....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers