Friday, July 18, 2008

New Urban Decay Items!

Sadly, no nail polish.

When I talked to the Urban Decay sales representative earlier this year (or was it late last year? I don't remember!) she had mentioned something about new lipsticks with charms on them, and 24/7 lipliners. I was excited, so I made a post about it and then I forgot all about them until now!

Anyway, they look really awesome. I hope they are as good as the old Urban Decay lipsticks were. The packaging isn't half as cool- I miss the old bullet shaped ones!

24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil, which I'm pleased to see comes in CLEAR! I love clear lipliner!

New Urban Decay Lipstick, which comes in tons of colors and also contains Hyaluronic Spheres and is Caramel scented!

I hope they do a really good shadow palette this year, too.

And nail polish. Lots of nail polish. A little wishful thinking never hurt, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers