Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Swatches That I Forgot To Post: Sally Hansen

I was so excited when I heard about these that I want to 15 different stores looking for them. I finally found them, brought them home, swatched them and forgot about them!

I don't know the name of the collection. All these colors are extremely pretty and definitely worth getting.


Flair. OMG Amazing purple! It's stunning- can you see the tiny blue and red sparkles? They're there, I promise!


Flash. Bright, luminous blue with little sparkles that flash in the sunlight.


Glow. Fantastic bright green with golden glow. One of the best light greens available, in my opinion.


Spark. A deep, bold navy with hints of purple and lots of shimmer when the sun hits it.


Vivid. Strange name for this color, don't you think? I love this color- it's a rich mahogany, or maybe it's cherry? It reminds me of some kind of wood. Red-tinged brown with red and hints of black. Looks amazing in the bottle AND on the nails!

I got mine at CVS, but now that they have been out for a while I've seen them in every major drugstore and grocery store. One caveat- it was pointed out to me that the bottles hold a deceptively tiny amount of polish- only 0.3 fluid ounces! For comparison, an OPI is .5 fluid ounces. The size and shape of the bottle makes it look like it holds a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers