Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Essie Ulta Exclusives, Summer 2008

Sorry I'm a little late on this! I swatched these a couple weeks ago and got so distracted that I forgot to post them! Whoops!

Anyway, here they are. I was at Ulta this week and they still had a bunch of these, so they should still be available.


Lifeguard. A creamy pink sort of color that leans red. I'm not sure what to call this color. Raspberry? Salmon? I have no idea, but it's pretty.


Pool Boy. Hot nearly-neon purple! So shiny!


Surfer Dude. Bright but not-quite-neon pink.

They're all pretty nice, and they seem like a toned-down sister collection to the Neon shorts collection polishes. These also surprised me by drying super fast. Normally when I'm swatching, I can wipe off the polish when I'm about to switch colors, but these were dry by the time I was done taking the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers