Thursday, July 17, 2008

Reminder: Three Free Nail Polishes From Zoya!


Hey everyone! Zoya has extended this generous offer until the 19th (Saturday) so you'll have one extra day to get your hands on my three favorite Zoya polishes for free!

In case you missed it the first time, here are the details of the promo:

My three favorite Zoya polishes -Yasmeen, Ki, and Trixie- are yours free with any purchase from Zoya (including all Qtica and other Art of Beauty brand products!)

Just visit http://www.zoya.com/scrangie and enter code SCRANGIE3 at checkout!

Again, I'm so excited about this! Thanks Zoya!

Just for fun, here are a few swatches of the polishes you'll be getting:


The incredible Yasmeen!


The futuristic, fabulous, shimmering Trixie!


And my baby, Ki! She's a chameleon! See the many faces of Ki?

Look, it's green-purple!


Or is it silvery green?


Maybe it's blue silvery green?


Wait, it's silvery purple!

Either way, it's one of the most unique colors out there. I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but my bottle is half empty. I might just have to use my own code to pick up another bottle! Am I allowed to do that? LOL

Thanks again, Zoya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers