Tuesday, October 14, 2008

10% Off Zoya and Qtica!!



Another really sweet deal... 10% off anything from Art of Beauty! Enter code holiday at checkout. Expires 10/17/08.

They have a really genius gift set available right now: a mini color lock system! For $12, you get a mini Anchor, Armor and Hurry Up.

They're not teeny-tiny, either- they're a good .25 fl. oz. Or, for $3 more you can get the mini Color Lock System plus a mini Remove+ and Shiloh polish!

If you've been wanting to try the Color Lock System (which really does work to dramatically extend polish wear) but haven't wanted to drop the cash on the full sizes, I think this is the perfect way to test it out without risking much.

However, my favorite holiday giftset would be Qtica's Holiday Nail Gift Kit. It has all my favorite stuff: My new 'holy grail' basecoat, Qtica Natural Nail Growth Stimulator (full size!), Qtica Half Time drying drops, and Qtica Intense Cuticle Repair Balm. It also comes with an Extending Topcoat, but I don't use it often enough to know if I like it or not. But the Natural Nail Growth Stimulator, Half Time and Cuticle Balm are must haves for me.

Anyway, I'm babbling. I'm really excited about the gift sets they have this year. I freakin' love gift sets! And even more, I love 10% off.

So... 10% off until the 17th... Sweeeeeet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers