Monday, October 13, 2008

More Nail Art with Art Club polishes.

First things first, I want to apologize for being so slow in responding to your comments. I'm not ignoring you and I will respond to each and every comment! I have been trying to spend less time on the internet... I love reading blogs and commenting and posting about nail polish and reading all your comments, but I can easily spend the ENTIRE DAY doing it... Addictive!


Now it's time for pics!

I've been playing around with some Art Club nail art polishes lately and trying to come up with interesting designs, but I keep coming back to the same type of design.




The past couple of month, I've been in the habit of wearing a different color or design on each hand. It gives me a chance to 'wear' more stuff. Is that weird? I have serious nail polish ADD.

In these two pictures, it's China Glaze Calypso Blue with Art Club Gold Hologram and Hologram Glitter. The thumbs have a little Pure Ice Heartbreaker. Heartbreaker is one of the best polishes in the entire world- it can make anything look better. It'd consider it a must-have for sure.



Here's the silver blurred a little to show you how cool the hologram glitter is. For some reason, only blurry pictures show the awesomeness of glitter. Hmm.


Here's a little closeup of Heartbreaker over Calypso Blue.




Here's me playing around with a bunch of Art Club polishes... Malmsy, Orchistra, Aquarius, Titania Gold. I'm not sure if I like any of these designs, but they were fun to do! I guess the stripes and polka dots are pretty cute...

And here's the mani I ruined to play with nail art:




I love this one. It's so cool, I think I'll do it again, but I can't remember the polishes I used! I know the orange is OPI Osaka To Me Orange, but I don't remember what the rest are. Oops!

I think I'm going to keep playing with nail art- Art Club polishes are perfect for creating designs and it makes it really fun and easy to experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers