Monday, October 27, 2008

Konad Of The Day

I have been feeling a little under the weather lately, and you've probably noticed that I've been neglecting my poor blog! I'm sort of taking a mini-break, I'm not spending much time online but I am checking my email periodically throughout the day. I'm still alive!

Anyway, I went to the doctor today, so I decided to do a really interesting manicure to cheer myself up. I wasn't able to get a good shot of it, but I did manage to get three crappy pictures of it to make up for that.


Flash, to show the holo.


More flash, not as washed out, but also not very clear. You can still see the holo!


Very dim natural light, but a clear picture. Can you believe it's snowing already?!

This is one coat of Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers Black Pearl with China Glaze OMG and Konad plate M63. It looks kinda marbled, doesn't it? I really love this! I think I'll use my Konad more, I feel bad for neglecting it.

So, that was my manicure of the day. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers