Thursday, October 30, 2008

Another Eye Of The Day

I've been wearing a lot of glitter lately. There's just something about glitter that makes me feel.... sparkly? And I've found my favorite of all time, hands-down holy grail status glitter liner: Too Faced Starry Eyed Glitter Liner. I have tried them all, and the Too Faced liner beats them all. The glitter is dense, it doesn't crack like MAC glitter liner, you don't have to spend an hour layering it like you do with Urban Decay's glitter liner and the glitter colors in the Too Faced line are just really freakin' cool. Some even have a little HOLO glitter thrown in. HOLO, people, HOLO!!!

Anyway, here's a couple looks I did using the Too Faced Starry Eyed liner.





I can't remember everything I used, but I know that I used MAC Magenta Madness, Urban Decay Peace and Too Faced liner in Ooh & Aah.





This one was pretty similar, I used MAC Acid Orange and Electric Coral, Urban Decay Peace and Too Faced liner in Super Freak over MAC Blacktrack.

Hot pink holographic glitter eyeliner. It doesn't get much better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers