Tuesday, October 14, 2008

OPI Brand New Skates

Okay, I finally got the one polish I was missing from OPI Holiday in Toyland- Brand New Skates.

This one was worth waiting for. It's beautiful! Have a look for yourself:


(Please click to enlarge.)

It's beautiful, isn't it? It's a deep silver or metallic charcoal grey base loaded with multi-sized gold and silver shimmer. In certain lights it even sparkles with a little red! It's a little bit sheer- this picture is three coats, I usually only do two but this needed a third. It applies so smoothly that a third coat won't give you any trouble. It also dries very fast. It's a fairly unique color, too- after looking through my stash I've noticed that there are no matches!

So, Brand New Skates = AWESOME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers