Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Crappy Swatches: Zoya Flourish Collection

Thank you all for your kind words, I'm feeling better already! You guys are the best. :)

So, Zoya Flourish! Wow! I don't even know what to say. These are super cool.

The sun had already set long before these beauties showed up on my doorstep, but I just couldn't wait, I HAD to play with them!

I know these swatches are terrible. Really, I think they're some of the worst I've ever done (my Nfu Oh ones are pretty embarrassingly bad too....), however, I plan to get good swatches as soon as there's adequate light. I just couldn't wait to try these all on, and thought snapping a quick photo of them wouldn't hurt.

I'll save my review for when I get better pictures of these. They're so nice, they deserve better pictures and a proper review. On to the blurry, dark, wobbly, wacky swatches!


EDIT: These are all two coats of polish. I always forget to add that!


Cyma


Kalista



Mieko


Richelle (omghawt!!!!!!)


Shivon



Zara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers