Friday, June 20, 2008

China Glaze Sexy Sport and Zoya Chit Chat Collection Bottle Pictures

I really, really, really want to swatch these, but I promised I would leave Yasmeen on until it chips! ARGHHH!!

Anyway, the China Glaze Sexy Sport "collection" is 3 old colors and one new color- Sexy Lady. The re-released colors are Sexy, Sexy in the City and Sex on the Beach.


Sexy Lady, Sexy, Sexy In The City, Sex On The Beach


Here's Sexy Lady. It's a simple hot pink creme.


And this is the Zoya Chit Chat collection:

Gaia, Erika, Bekka, Lianne, Annie, Elke.

Gaia, Bekka and Lianne look extra awesome to me.

I have a lot of swatching to do. When I'm doing it, it seems like a pain in the ass- waiting for the right lighting, uploading, cropping, resizing, watermarking.... But now that I can't swatch because I can't take off my polish, I really want to! I miss it. It really is fun, even if my neighbors all look at me like I'm insane.

I hope this polish chips soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers