Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Essie Neon Shorts Collection 2008 (Plus Layering with Pure Ice Heartbreaker!)

I'm really in love with these. They apply so smoothly, are pretty much opaque in one coat, and they're super bright. They are much more "neon" than I can capture in pictures, but I tried my best. On to the good stuff...


Bermuda Shorts. A rich, vibrant, creamy neon purple.


Mini Shorts. Bright, glowing orange.



Short Shorts. Hot neon pink.


Shorty Pants. Smooth bright yellow creme.

Aren't the beautiful? They can be even more beautiful. Heartbreaker is the wonder polish. It can make anything look better. It's a must have! It adds a gorgeous depth to any color I've tried it over.


Bermuda Shorts with Pure Ice Heartbreaker. It adds an amazing deep blue and green shimmer.


Mini Shorts with Pure Ice Heartbreaker. Again, adds amazing blue/green shimmer, but against the orange it seems to have a lot of gold.


Short Shorts with Pure Ice Heartbreaker. This looks iridescent in real life. The blue and green shimmer accents the hot pink perfectly.


Shorty Pants with Pure Ice Heartbreaker. Against yellow, it not only adds that beautiful sparkle, but it makes the polish look green from some angles!


I'm really impressed with Essie's Neon collection. The formulas are great, sure, but what has me the most shocked is that Essie released NEONS! I knew they could do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers