Thursday, June 12, 2008

Zoya Gossip Collection Swatches

I'm so excited about this lovely set from Zoya. I would have never paid a second thought to these polishes because they looked so bland in the pictures. I was wrong- these aren't bland, they're beautiful!

These apply amazingly well, much better than some of the other creme finish Zoya polishes I've used. They're smooth, not too thick (as 3-free polishes tend to be) and they dry surprisingly fast. No goo, just a nice even coat every time. These are also pretty pigment-dense, most of them only require one coat to be completely opaque! No streaks!

Here are the polishes (please excuse my poor, ragged cuticles, as I've been doing a LOT of swatching this week):

Audrina

Elodie

Heidi

LC

Lo

Whitney


These look like perfect summer colors that will go well with most skintones. I bet they'd look even better with a shimmery topcoat (Heartbreaker, anyone?)

You can get these directly from Art Of Beauty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers