Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Zoya Color Lock System Day 5 (Yasmeen)

Well, day five and I've had my first official chip. Sure, it's tiny and no one but me would notice it, but it's there nonetheless.


Left hand. Index finger has small chip. Can you see it? Now it's starting to show more wear than I'm comfortable with, but wow! After five days can you believe how little wear there is?


Right hand. More wear than the left hand, but not really any major chipping. Tiny chip on the side of my index finger that you can barely see.

As for the bubbling, Zoya suggested that maybe my bottle of Armor had thickened since reapplying it caused more bubbles. I'll probably try this out again with a new bottle of Armor and let you all know how it goes.

I'm thinking that maybe this will be the last day of my test. One, because I'm just dying to change colors and swatch all the amazing new polishes I haven't yet swatched (including NFU OH!!!) and two, because OMG I'VE WORN THE SAME COLOR FOR FIVE CONSECUTIVE DAYS!!!! The last time I did that was with Essie Viva La Vespa back in what, December?

If the sun comes out today I may remove this and do swatches, but if it stays cloudy I'll leave this on for one more day to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers