Friday, June 13, 2008

I've been tagged!

Hooray! I've been tagged by the lovely Pandatours of Ballz & Thinner! How fun!

The Rules:

*Post rules at the beginning of the post.
* Answer all the questions.
* Tag 6 people, and go to their blog and leave a comment to inform them that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
* Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What were you doing ten years ago?
Let's see... Ten years ago I was painting my nails black and silver, listening to KMFDM, Bush, Metallica and Nine Inch Nails and doing wacky bizarre things with my best buddies Jen and Stefanie. We made Kurt Cobain cereal, made fun of people who listened to Hanson and came up with weird code names for everyone (The Kid With The Hair, The Pants and the Eyes, Jooky, Keith Flint, et cetera). I was having the time of my life, and if I could go back and do it again I would. I was obsessed with my guitar and just learning to appreciate metal. Those were the days, indeed.

What are five things on your to-do list today?
- Bake cakes for party
- Decorate cakes for party
- Buy Father's Day gift and card
-Find the owners of the lost cockatiel that's staying with us
-Hang the laundry that's been in the dryer for two days

Places you've lived?
On State Street, that great street, I just want to say- they do things they don't do on Broadway...
They have the time, the time of their life- I saw a man, he danced with his wife in Chicago, Chicago, my home town!

What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
-Buy my parents a big house in the country, make sure they're happy and comfortable and never have to work again
-Pay off mortgage
-Invest
-Somehow use my money to help homeless animals and shut down puppy mills and backyard breeders
-Travel the world!

People you want to know more about?
Hmm, that's a tough one. Part of me would love to get to know Vas Kallas and Angela Gossow (my idols). I'd like to be closer to all the people I know, but I'm usually too afraid to ask personal questions because I feel like it's none of my business. I'd like to meet new people and learn about them. I'd totally love to get to know Balsac, The Jaws Of Death.


Now here's the hard part! I'm not sure who to tag! Do I even have 6 people to tag? LOL I guess I'll tag my fellow "altoid" Rachelskirts, and the amazing Stephanie the Polish Addict... And, really, anyone else who would like to do this survey! Perhaps the ever-wonderful Swedish bloggers MakeupMyLack, P'ssion, Rocketqueen, and Chaosophia ? I think that's six... Yep, six! If anyone else wants to be tagged, consider yourself tagged :D Surveys are fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers