Thursday, June 12, 2008

Random MAC Product Images: Cool Heat, Future Earth, Tendertones, Dazzleglass, Neo Sci-Fi

The Cool Heat collection didn't really appeal to me that much. It's hard for me to pull off blues. A couple of the colors did look like they would work for me. Warm Chill, Solar White and Warming Trend.









Here's Solar White. It's neither Solar nor White. It's described as a muted white gold, but this is totally pink. It reminds me of Pink Opal pigment, where it's kinda white but reflects pink.


This is Warm Chill. Kind of a sparkly seafoam green color that leans blue and has a good amount of gold shimmer.




Warming Trend. A nice, light, shimmery, velvety textured bronzy taupe. Like Satin Taupe with lots of multi colored shimmer (no glitter here)

High 90's Slimshine. I loooooove Slimshines. This is a nice orangey pink. Would that be considered Coral?

As always, click the pictures to enlarge. I left these all mega-huge so you can get an idea of the texture.


Turquatic Heat. Kinda useless to take a picture of perfume, but I really liked the color of the cap and stem. Very cool.





Here's a couple pictures of Dazzleglass. Click these suckers, they're humongous. It really helps to see the multi-colored pearls of shimmer in these. I left the labels on because I'm too lazy to list them at the moment! XD




MAC Future Earth Volcanic Ash Exfoliator. I just had to get a picture of this. It's BLACK! I got a kick out of washing my face with something that looks like black sludge! I'll do a review later on.



Honey Bare Tendertone. It's so very nice. Smells amazing, feels like velvet, adds just a hint of color and shimmer. Love it.




Pucker Tendertone in indirect sunlight and with flash. This color is perfect. Can you see all the little multi-colored sparkles in this? It's not glitter, just little microscopic sparkles! It adds the perfect amount of sheer tint to my lips and a little bit of sparkle that looks awesome when the sun hits it.

Metalist Nail Lacquer from Neo Sci-Fi. This is seriously as smooth as molten metal. Look at it, it looks liquid! I like this even more than Dior Coppery Ginger. It looked so awful in the MAC pictures, but it looks nothing like them in real life!

Mmmm.... MAC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers