Friday, June 27, 2008

Zoya Chit Chat Collection Swatches

Zoya's Chit Chat collection is really cool. Each of the colors has a fine gold metallic shimmer that makes the color come to life. From the pictures they just seemed flat, but once I saw them in real life I fell in love.


Annie. This may be my favorite out of all of them. It's a bright reddish orange with gold shimmer. Really awesome.


Bekka. This is the one I was most excited about, but I was pretty disappointed with it. First of all, my brush had a bunch of long hairs sticking out which made it impossible to use, so I had to give it a "haircut" before I could use it. Second, it took four coats to even out. And third, it wouldn't mix- it was chunky when I was applying it. See that grey sludge in the bottom? It wouldn't mix in and I have no idea what it is. Closer:




Elke. Isn't this pretty? It's reddish with gold shimmer, makes it look coral. It shimmers like crazy. Reminds me of Rimmel Play Fast in Out Of Control.


Erika. Pale pink with lots of fabulous gold shimmer. Not a color I would wear very often (I'm just not much of a pale pink girl), but you have to love how beautiful it is.


Gaia. I LOVE THIS. It's what I wanted Chanel White Satin to be. It's a pure, clean white with gold shimmer. White with depth, definitely! No white-out here.



And last but not least, Lianne. Bright orange with gold shimmer. Perfect for summer. I really love how the gold shimmer makes the orange appear to glow.

Overall, I really loved this collection. All of them, with the exception of Bekka, applied beautifully. Thin, smooth, beautiful, even coats. The shimmer is what I like the most. It adds interest to the colors and makes you want to keep looking at your sparkling nails!

You can get all of these directly from Zoya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers