Thursday, June 26, 2008

Nfu Oh Shiny Opal Swatches

At last, Yasmeen is gone and I have the astonishingly beautiful Nfu Oh polishes I've been dreaming about since I first saw them.

The formula is not without flaws; it's thick and goopy (must be 3-free!) and smells kinda weird. Otherwise, these polishes are perfect. They have depth, iridescence, glow, fire, shimmer, all that good stuff.

Here are the ones I chose:


49. Very blah on its own. A subtle yellow/gold/green/red opal shimmer. Looks much better over black.


44. Very nice deep orange opal with green reflection.


45. The fire polish! It's a rich, vibrant red/orange with incredible orange flake shimmer that looks like burning, glowing embers.




51. It has many faces- blue, purple, red, green, gold. It's mesmerizing and truly stunning. My pictures do not do this polish justice.




52. Dark blue/green/purple opal. Again, my pictures can not accurately convey how beautiful this is.



53. Blue with purple/red/gold opal flakes. Reminds me of mermaids.


55. Bleh. This color looks dull, flat and lifeless. Green with gold flakes.


56. This is a deep green with blue reflection and complex shimmer.


57. Another blah color. Pale green with red and gold flakes.




60. A masterpiece of polish. My pictures can't capture it, but this is a rainbow in a bottle. It shimmers and reflects every color of the rainbow, as you can see in the bottle. It has an oil-slick look to it.


66. Seafoam green holographic polish. Dries matte. I don't think I like this one.



Various colors over black. The black just makes the opal glitter flakes POP. It's a really cool effect.

I'm so happy to be able to swatch again! I have plenty coming up, including the Ulta Exclusive Essies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers