Friday, June 6, 2008

M*A*D Minerals!

I just tried MAD Minerals for the first time and I'm in love.

I got a few samples (in jars!!) and they are more than generous. They say 1/4 teaspoon, but they look a lot fuller than other 1/4 tsp. samples I've gotten in the past. Maybe the jars are smaller, I don't know, but these are really large samples.

The turnaround time was lightning fast- they shipped the next day and it took three days to get to me!

These pigments are dense and smooth and apply well with very little fallout. I used them over my usual Too Faced Shadow Insurance and I had no issues with the pigmentation. They went on vibrant and blended like a dream. This could be the mineral makeup company I've been looking for!

I don't have any pictures at the moment, but I'll be sure to take some.

I can see two of the items I tried being everyday items for me- Candlelight pigment and Black Cherry gel eyeliner.

The Indelible Gel eyeliner is amazing too. It's so smooth, not too dry, not too wet and dries pretty quickly. It doesn't give me that weird fallout like Fyrinnae liquid liner. The color I chose (black cherry) is beautiful- it's like black with burgundy shimmer, it looks like a rich mahogany brown with shimmer when it's mixed together.

Yay!! I'm so excited!

I also ordered a few samples from Pure Luxe, and I'll be sure to review those as soon as they arrive.

I'm working on a massive swatch-fest, so be on the lookout for a flood of Rescue Beauty Lounge, Essie, China Glaze, Lippmann and other miscellaneous nail polish swatches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers