Monday, June 23, 2008

Zoya Color Lock System Day 4 (Yasmeen)

So, here I am at day four. I'm just itching to change colors, but I made a commitment to wear this until it chips.

Well, so far, no chips. Minimal tipwear.

Yesterday after the pictures were taken, I applied a coat of Zoya Armor followed by Hurry Up drops as instructed. It restored the shine of the polish and remedied the peeling I had on my right middle finger, but it caused extra bubbling. Minor compared to the bubbling I already had, but still bubbling.


Left. You can see some minor tipwear. Not enough for anyone to notice, but it's there.


Right. Moderate tipwear and a chip on the index finger.

I can't believe I've made it this far. I feel trapped. I WANT TO CHANGE MY COLOR!!!! This better chip soon, I don't know how much longer I can hold out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers