Friday, June 13, 2008

More Rescue Beauty Lounge Swatches!

Here's just a little more eye-candy to get you drooling.

I love these polishes to death. Ji (or anyone else at Rescue!), if you're reading this, I need a purple! A bold eggplant, or deep shimmery violet! I'm begging, here! I'm dying for a rich, smooth, vibrant purple shade in Rescue Beauty Lounge's amazing, dreamy, buttery formula. Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with sugar on top??


Anyway, enough dreaming and begging and on to the pictures.



Concrete Jungle. Oops, smudged this one while taking the picture. XD


Stormy. What a perfect polish. It really does look stormy!


Grunge. Really odd and unique. I'm digging this.


Under The Stars. Lovers of dark blues like OPI Yoga-ta Get This Blue or MAC Naughty Nautical will love this for sure. Deep midnight blue with the perfect amount of blue shimmer.


And, this one's for Diann_co: Moxie! It's a pale white gold that looks absolutely luminous in the sunlight. Like CND Light Diffusion, but better!

I can't rave enough about how perfect this formula is. I know, I know, you're all thinking, "Scrangie, shut up already! We heard you the first five hundred times!"- but seriously! I think they put butter in this stuff! I think I've figured out the secret recipe- it's one part melted butter, one part pigment, one part glass and one part pixie dust. Or something like that...

I think the polish fumes are getting to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers