Saturday, June 21, 2008

Swedish Days

Today my family and I went to Swedish Days- the Midsommar festival that happens every year where I live. There are a lot of Swedish immigrants and Americans of Swedish heritage where I live, so every year they have a festival where all the Swedish businesses and restaurants and groups set up booths with food and games. It's a lot of fun!

This year I was inspired to do "Swedish" themed makeup, inspired by Sanna of MakeupMyLack.
Mine's not as good as hers, but it was still fun to do in honor of all the wonderful Swedish bloggers I've met through this blog. You guys are great!



(Flash, because it made my eyeball look cool. LOL)

I used:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
MAC Chrome Yellow
MAC Orange
MAC Crystal Avalanche
Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Radium
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero
Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara

How did I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers